Sunday 18 March 2018

Shared Room Rent Include ALL (Utilities + Services)

I am looking for someone to share Apt / space (kind of dorm) Its only $700 including utilities (Water,SDGE, Trash, sewer, cable, internet + 2gym two pools, two spa spas, bbq places, tenis court, basketball court). Walking distance to bus and train station stop. The deposit will be $250. It is an wonderful Apartment in the spot that is very best. The area is. There’s a sofa bed available if you would like it. There is a washer and drier and dishwasher. It is found by vons from midway. I am hoping to locate someone by March 21st. About myself, I maintain my house pretty clean and quite respectful. I am hoping to find someone that is great at communication and can become excellent friends as well as roommates. I got Pets, you must like dogs.

Read More



source http://www.greenroometc.com/shared-room-rent-include-all-utilities-services/

No comments:

Post a Comment