Saturday 24 March 2018

Job Openings Disappoint As Americans

None of these are real “jobs”.     They’re just advertisements so they can bring in the H1B workers.

“Engineering Project Manager for Silicon Design Division – Prior government expertise required, prior personal practice expertise needed, 20 years minimal experience.     Must reside and work in Palo Alto.     Independent Contractor position, 10 dollars an hour”  

I’ve been job hunting for a long time so I Can escape the hell of my present job.     Everything is temporary, contract, and pays $12 a hour.     Rent is so high I can not take a pay cut.     I am younger than many here, and I am just spinning my wheels and so is everyone else my age.  

If you can and I am aware that it is a big IF nowadays. Try working on yourself just as much as possible. Shlep life insurance, repair stuff and generate cash payments to you where and if you may.  

Don’t be reluctant to drive around the industrial park searching for work. Nobody does that anymore. Nobody. 

The realtor market in my area is flourishing.     Not real estate – agent.     Thousands of people have gotten their real estate license in the past few years to the point that there are twice as many realtors than houses for sale in inventory at any 1 time.    

They’re all just Searching for a chance to make some money someplace.     I imagine it’s the same in the insurance sector.    

The agents that are in debt or present practicing while utilizing debt will quickly become non-active. Getting in and out of real estate is about luck and timing and being in the perfect area.

My daughter who is 41 and her husband are now earning roughly $90K. They have 3 girls and can not make ends meet enough to buy a home. They drive used cars and don’t waste any money on vacations or grownup toys. They haven’t a clue about how things ended up that way but instead just thrash and wail against the politics. I try to get them to understand the real cause but because it was not on their “No child left behind” school program – they don’t understand the way the money cartel works.   My only word of advise to you is to use the internet to educate yourself exactly what you were not taught in school. Spoiler – prevent debt however much that they tease you to lure. No debt =liberty.

I’m grateful I knew enough to avoid debt.     When I was in school I tried to inform my friends that but they treated pupil loans and credit cards such as free money – and they do.     I have a Little Bit of student debt and also have paid off the car I Intend to drive for a long, long time.    

Believe it or not two of mine are still paying off school loans by a little school in PA after graduating in 2001 & 2003! We’re helping at a tune of $700 per month since co-signors. I just noticed with ACS any excess payment goes towards future payments not the principal!   What a racket!

Some may say I am an idiot, but I am okay with that.     Here is exactly what *I* could do on your situation – I would move in with my relatives or friends TEMPORARILY.     I would build a Small home onto a trailer.     PROPERLY.   Or better still, I would find one that someone had built to reside in (and had been assembled PROPERLY), also purchase that because they are worth squat next hand.

If You Wish to get head Nowadays, a Wonderful place to live, freedom, freedom from debt are KEY.     And that’s how it’s done.     Purchasing property nowadays (except unimproved land for your cellular home – not crappy mobile dwelling) is insane, and so is paying rent.

Read a post here recently, where a person invested 30K to training to become a racing engine machinist. Later, I forget exactly, around a year of training, his first year he left 25K, next 45K, then 3 or 4 years he was creating 96K. The jist; prepare to do something someone is willing to pay for.     I got three children that Im wanting to do this through with.

Space share, reside on a ship, anything. You have to receive your outgoings down.

Do you will need a vehicle,or is it cheaper to hire? .

What’s the cheapest possible phone deal?

The machine has you in the paycheck-to-paycheck trap, and you’re going to need to do the fiscal equivalent of gnawing your own foot off to escape, but get you out must.

And the easy understanding of understanding you can inform any boss to shove it is of inestimable price. Your mental health will enhance hugely, and also your manager will real treat you better if s/he knows this (fall subtle hints).

I have two bachelors degrees and they’re not in gender studies or social studies. My degrees are in science and business and I can not find a job in my field. Whatever, I am simply discourged and ventilation.

Dude, I am doing exactly the exact same job I was doing in 2003 after graduate school and fine jobs in PE.

Find something different. I am reinventing myself to program, therefore I don’t have to rely on anybody to code what I know needs to have done.

I am also on the look out to additional biz opportunities.

We’re in 1920s Europe at the moment. You are all on your own.

In the early 80’s it was pretty awful for occupations where I lived.   I was hired by three firms and prior to the first start date I receivied a call saying due to business conditions the job I was hired for vanished.   After three of these, I said screw it and began my own company.

This was a very long time past, there were weeks I hardly made enough to put food on the table and other months when money was flowing in.

You can not rely on a degree alone.   You need to be versatile and eager to do whatever the job demands.  

In my opinion this is the only means.   Those Wall St types that make countless are the exception, not the principle and many got those places by chance and that they know, just as it has always been.

Just take any fulltime job that doesn’t treat you like shit, if you can find one.

Start learning how to construct your own (easy) home.

Strategy to give up the rat race whenever possible.

It’s not going to get better.

I’ve tried watching a couple of reality television survivor shows in the uk recently: leaving men on islands, letting them set up communes, trying to pass SAS type evaluations etc.. Anyhow, what struck me is that 95 percent of the morons on the displays have non existent jobs but are incredibly proud of these…

Personal coaches, hypnosis therapists, feet massagers/aromatherapists, jugglers, vloggers, Zumba instructors, sandwich artists, baristas, freelance tree surgeons, etc..etc. . .one girl proved to be a twerking trainer, I shit you not even a twerking mentor.

I take that a lot of the fukctards who go on those displays will be weird narcissists, they are the only people having the spare time to go on those torturous and vacuous displays, but it struck me that all these millennials have just this on offer in our service industry, consumer spend driven economy. It is over, we are so past peak human.

Require 5 thousand people off most of the free shit and let them to Begin applying for those 5 million projects

I am hoping that job creation and unemployment numbers will now   be correctly reported.   I am really tired of seeing rainbows and unicorns when there are none.   Get ready yourself for the worst and hope for the best.   Keep Stackin Bitchezzz !

Let’s review what I know about applying for a job and the way I believe that the scam operates. Your resume shows:

Your title, are you male or female, are you associated with the Smiths or Joneses we know or are you a foreigner.

Your address, are you currently a local candidate or do you reside on the wrong side of town.

Your present employer, in case you’ve got a job we’re interested if you aren’t presently employed, we’re not curious. What  financial   compensation might you be hoping to take a new job?

Where else are you worked and when, how long do you keep employed before you move on to another company or are there any gaps in your job history? In case you have openings we’re not curious.

Your education, did you go to a prestigious school or a community school. If you went to a prestigious school perhaps you’re well connected and we’ll pay you a superior, a community school, not too much.

Your references, that will guarantee you. We need names, titles of people that you know that we don’t, we need to talk to someone we don’t know to vouch for someone we don’t trust.

Everything you won’t know when applying for a job are the states of employment. If you knew what went on here you would not be employing.

Here is what happened?
95 million American workers, not in the US labour force.
As a guideline, if you want something, tax it.

Source

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/job-openings-disappoint-americans-quitting-their-jobs-tumble



source http://www.sandiegojobsondemand.com/job-openings-disappoint-as-americans/

No comments:

Post a Comment