Friday 13 April 2018

Room to rent in Maygrove Road, London

Searching for a flatmate and also have a room available in a 2 Bed 2nd floor apartment in West Hampstead. The room itself is a good sized double with fitted wardrobes and high ceilings (perfect for anybody with lots of clothes). There is a big sofa a great kitchen that will be renovated shortly along with a roof terrace that you will also have entry. I am searching for a likeminded individual who does not mind doing stuff at the week (TV, Netflix, Sport, Glass of wine, meals) but I am also pretty social so not constantly in. I am clean and tidy so could anticipate any housemate to be the exact same. Anything extra is a bonus!! Because thats seems the standard, I’ve also set a photo of myself up. Anyone will have scope as it’s about using a flatmate who’s comfortable and feels at 28, if they wish, to add their own signature. Email me if you’re curious, and then we can organise a trip

Read More



source http://www.greenroometc.com/room-to-rent-in-maygrove-road-london/

No comments:

Post a Comment