Wednesday 28 December 2016

Erin Andrews Reveals She Now ‘Booby Traps’ All Of Her Hotel Rooms While Defense Claims The Peephole Videos Propelled Her Career

What a mess.

As we told you, Erin Andrews took the stand on Monday to testify in her $75 million lawsuit regarding her high-profile stalking case in 2008. For those who don’t know, Andrews was horrifically violated when a man named Michael David Barrett secretly videotaped her naked through a peeping tom hole after obtaining personal information from hotel employees.

The incident took place in the Nashville Marriott and Erin wants to hold the popular hotel chain accountable.

During her second day on the stand, Miz Andrews described the painstaking process she’s forced to complete every time she checks into a new hotel:

“As soon as I get to a hotel, no matter what city or state I’m in, I tell them I want to be moved from the room I was pre-booked in. I want to be moved. I also say if someone has asked to be next to me, they need to call me. I instantly cover the peep hole and then I do a check of the room. I look everywhere. I look for lights. I look for red lights. I look to see if there’s cameras. I check the bed. I check the alarm clock. I check the phone. I booby trap my room.”

When asked to describe what she meant by “booby trap,” she explained:

“I put a piece of paper down by the door so when I leave, if someone comes into the room I can tell. I just put something by it so that if somebody walks in, I can just tell.”

Video: Erin Is NOT Impressed With BF Jarret Stoll’s Drug Arrest!

Needless to say, the scary incident left her traumatized:

“I’ll always have to go get treatment for this. I’ll always need to talk to somebody about this because this will always be on the Internet. This will always be there. There will always be a reminder, every single day. The thing that really hits home for me and hurts me the worst is when girlshigh school, collegethey tweet me and say, ‘I want to be Erin Andrews except for the Marriott stalker thing’ and I can’t control that and that’s every day. That doesn’t get better.”

Ugh. Such a shame.

Meanwhile, the defense is arguing that the peephole videos were good for her career. Um excuse us, WHAT?

Making the argument that the leaked videos might’ve been part of some sort of publicity stunt, Marc Dedman pressed the Dancing With The Stars host about the actual effect on her career:

Ugh.

So what she still made money IN HER CAREER?? She was still extremely violated in a very personal way!

We’ll keep you updated as the case progresses.

[Image via AP Images.]

Read more: http://perezhilton.com/2016-03-01-erin-andrews-stalker-trial-defense-claims-videos-helped-career



source http://www.greenroometc.com/erin-andrews-reveals-she-now-booby-traps-all-of-her-hotel-rooms-while-defense-claims-the-peephole-videos-propelled-her-career/

No comments:

Post a Comment