Monday 31 October 2016

Whip Up A Batch Of Homemade Gift Tags With Your Home Improvement Leftovers!

When I was growing up, my mom always taught me that, at least once a season, you should gather up all of the things that you never use and donate them to charity.

As an adult, I mostly try to adhere to that same policy. The only exception? All of the stuff I have thats just one step above being junk, like the shrunken sweater that I turned into mittens!

That kind of DIY upcycling is, in my experience, a great way to make use of old stuff that just isnt worth donating. This year, I even applied the same logic to making tags for my Christmas presents!

Instead of going out to buy the whole expensive pack, I went the Martha-Stewart-meets-MacGyver route and set about trackingdown a few things perfect for turning into adorable cards!

Eventually, I hit on a pile of old paint chips left over from when I painted my kitchen. If you don’t have anyat home, these can usually be picked up for free at the hardware store!

With a little ingenuity, glue, and leftover craft paper, those paint chips quickly turned into stunning and one-of-a-kind gift tags!

Check out the video below to see how these cute and simple cards are made.

Read more: http://www.littlethings.com/diy-adorable-holiday-cards/



source http://www.life-safety-equipment.com/whip-up-a-batch-of-homemade-gift-tags-with-your-home-improvement-leftovers/

No comments:

Post a Comment